ABOUT THE STAA
To continue the legacy of our Mother Foundress, Mother Marie Louise de Meester: her deep sense of mission spiritually and quest for truth.
We are women energized to carry on our commitment to make a difference in society in keeping with the motto of St. Theresa’s College:
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!
KEEP THE LIGHT BURNING!
To nurture one another’s needs and growth;
To contribute to the health, environmental, and social reform of society;
To provide a venue for the national and global communication of its members to make them feel they belong and are connected.
LILIAN “YAY” SALAFRANCA-REVENTAR
HS72 Chair person
NICOLETTE “NIKKO” DIZON
MARIA ROSARIO TERESITA PACITA “SARIPAZ” VILLAR-TAN
ASUNCION “MARION” CRUZ KOHCHET-CHUA
HS83 Vice Chair person
MARIA ANITA “ANNIELU” PEREZ-DANDAN
LOURDES “LULU” CINCO
HS67 C71 Auditor
LYDIA “LYDIA” BALATBAT-ECHAUZ
CARMENCITA “CHIT” NORIEGA-REODICA
LORNA “LORNA” KALAW-TIROL
MARGARITA “MARGIE” PENSON-JUICO
CHRISTINE “CREE” PEÑARANDA-CONCIO
CELESTE “TENG” CENTENO-VERZO
ST. THERESA'S COLLEGE QUEZON CITY
Constitution and By-laws
Women, vested with the missionary legacy of the Belgian founder, Mother Marie Louise de Meester, have graduated in continuous waves from St. Theresa's College, Quezon City since 1952.
Imbued with the founder's deep sense of mission spirituality and the quest for truth of St. Theresa of Avila, these women have committed themselves to make a difference in society in keeping with the motto of St. Theresa's College:
Let your Light Shine!
Keep The Light Burning!
Theresians, through St Theresa's Alumnae Association (STAAQC), seek to:
• Nurture and support one another's needs and growth;
• Contribute to the health, environmental, social reform and transformation of society.
• Provide a venue for national and global communication among its members.
• Joy in Service
• Respect for the Uniqueness of the Individual
ARTICLE I - NAME AND NATURE
The name of this association shall be St. Theresa's Alumnae Association Quezon City. The acronym STAAQC shall be used to refer to the Association. It is a non-profit, non-stock Association.
ARTICLE II - OBJECTIVES
Section 1 The STAAQC aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. To provide opportunities for the alumnae to develop and maintain close relations with the school and with one another.
2. To provide spiritual and moral support to its members.
3. To involve the alumnae in the school's effort to implement its mandate.
4. To organize socially-oriented programs that will serve as opportunities for personal and professional growth among alumnae members.
5. To receive and/or manage funds, donations and other assets and resources from governmental and private sources, entrusted or given to the Association for its lawful operation.