Somewhere in Marawi, a family just like yours was forced to leave their home. Since May 23 when Maute and Abu Sayyaf extremists attacked Marawi, over 233,000 residents have fled with some 10% staying in evacuation centers.
We cannot stand by as onlookers while many of our countrymen are caught in the crossfire of violence. This is our chance as a Theresian community to share the light as #TEREgives to the evacuees and victims of the Marawi conflict.
To donate 1,000 Teresa's Hygiene Kits @ P250 each = Total of P250,000 in funds by July 5, 2017
WHAT TO DONATE:
1) As little as P250 for 1 kit
2) Sponsor a Family by donating 1 kit for each member of your family
3) Any donation amount that you wish
July 5, Wednesday - Fundraising Deadline
July 8, Saturday - Packing of Teresa's Hygiene Kits
Click here for details
HOW TO DONATE:
1) Click on the orange 'DONATE' button on this page
2) Choose a donation amount or specify a custom amount
3) Click on 'Update your Details' to input Name, Email Address, Address and Phone
4) Choose Payment Method: Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit Card or Paypal
5) If you pay through Bank Transfer, please write your name on the deposit slip or remittance receipt and email to firstname.lastname@example.org -or- send through Viber to 0917.6550862
6) You will receive an emailed Donation Receipt once we receive payment. Do let us know if you require an actual Acknowledgment Receipt.
Bank of the Philippines Islands
Account Name: STCQCAA
Peso Account No. 1971002839
Dollar Account No. 1974009818
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
This online donation offering is limited to members of the STC QC Alumnae Association. Online donations from non-members will have to be declined.
Ms. Jem Quizon at the STCQCAA Office
0917.6550862 | 740.0115 Local No. 233